COVID-19 Important Information update
Ballarat City Subaru
In these uncertain times, Ballarat City Subaru would like to reassure you that we are open for business as usual across our sales, servicing and parts departments.
In light of the coronavirus (COVID-19) situation, we are following the advice provided by the relevant Government Health Departments and taking precautionary measures to minimise risk to our customers and employees.
We wanted to share with you the measures we have taken to ensure the safety of our customers and employees:
- To minimise the spread of the virus via human contact, we are encouraging a handshake-free environment. Elbow bumps are optional.
- All showroom and customer reception and waiting areas have been set up with hand sanitiser stations, which we would encourage you to use.
- Our dealership and service locations are being commercially cleaned every day by an external party. We are also maintaining an internal cleaning roster throughout the day in all customer areas and employee workstations and encouraging our staff to wash their hands regularly.
- We are applying an authorised antibacterial product to clean your vehicle upon entry and after all service and repairs have been completed.
- All cars on loan, or taken on sales test drives, are being cleaned with antibacterial wipes and/or spray after each use. Vehicles on the showroom floor and in our yards are being locked, to restrict access after such cleaning.
- To minimise the handling of cash, we are encouraging payment by bank transfer or Eftpos wherever possible.
- We have prepared a pandemic response plan to ensure we can continue to operate if any of our employees have to self-isolate.
- We have implemented an employee ban on all non-essential business travel.
To help protect yourself and others, we kindly ask that you adhere to the Government Department of Health advice and guidelines. If you have an upcoming appointment with us and are showing flu-like symptoms, please contact our team via phone on (03) 5337 2600 so that we can reschedule it for you.
We trust these actions will demonstrate that we are committed to providing our employees and customers with a safe and hygienic environment, without harming our high standards of customer service. We will continue to take advice from the Department of Health to make sure we are taking all necessary steps to ensure ongoing safety.
If you have any questions or concerns, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on (03) 5337 2600 In the meantime, stay safe.
At Ballarat City Subaru, we are passionate about providing an ownership experience like no other, whether it's a new car or used car. Real service, real support, real care. It's the real thing.
So come in and take us for a test drive today!
Get Directions View On Map